OSHA 30 HOUR CONSTRUCTION – OVERVIEW
Meet OSHA regulations, learn how to set policies and learn OSHA reporting requirements.
Our OSHA 30 Hour Construction Outreach Training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion you will receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 Hour Construction wallet card. If you need proof of completion right away, you can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
This course is for workers in the construction and related industries, covering OSHA construction safety regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1926.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This course is designed for managers who need their 30 hour card for construction safety.
- Construction manager or supervisors
- Related Industries, like painters, repairman or contractors
- Need to create OSHA safety procedures
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Online Course
ADVANTAGES OF OUR OSHA 30 HOUR CONSTRUCTION SAFETY TRAINING
- Easy to use, even for non-computer users
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1926 (construction safety)
- Finish in 4 days or take up to 6 months to complete
OSHA 30 HOUR CONSTRUCTION TOPICS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools – Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure
- DOL Wallet Card – Now in 2 Weeks!
You’ll receive a Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 30hour card and is sent two weeks after completion.
Accepted in all 50 states in the U.S.
DOL Card in 2 weeks. Certificate of Completion - IMMEDIATELY
OSHA 29 CFR 1926
Customer support available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM (CST)
Supervisors or people that do OSHA reporting - construction.
Courses Available 24/7
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR OSHA 30 CONSTRUCTION
Once you enroll in the 30 Hour Construction Training course you will have 1 year (365 days) to complete the course, or 6 months after the first launch to successfully complete the course. Additionally, if all attempts on the final exam are exhausted, the course will no longer be able accessible.
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Curtis Chambers, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. That enables you to start a job immediately.
OTHER OSHA Online Training
People often need the OSHA 10 Construction, especially if you're a supervisor or set safety policy.
We offer this, too. Click the link above, or check our course listings at the top of the page