OSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY – OVERVIEW
Meet OSHA regulations, learn how to set policies and learn OSHA reporting requirements.
Our OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Safety training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion you will receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 Hour General Industry wallet card. If you need proof of completion right away, you can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
This course is for workers in Warehousing, Manufacturing and all non-construction industries, covering OSHA General Industry safety regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1910.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This course is designed for workers who need their 30 hour card outside of the construction industry.
- Workers in Manufacturing, warehousing or retail
- Related Industries, outside of construction
- Need to get a OSHA 30 wallet card for a job
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Course
ADVANTAGES OF OUR OSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING
- Easy to use, even for non-computer users
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1910
- Finish in 4 days or take up to 6 months to complete
OSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUCTRY TOPICS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 4: Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Module 5: Electrical
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Materials Handling
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Module 10: Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Module 11: Lockout / Tagout
- Module 12: Machine Guarding
- Module 13: Welding and Cutting
- Module 14: Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Ergonomics
- Module 17: Fall Protection
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: OSHA Recordkeeping
- Module 20: Process Safety Management
- Module 21: Asbestos in Workplace
- Module 22: Scaffolding
- Module 23: Hazwoper
DOL WALLET CARD – NOW IN 2 WEEKS!
You’ll receive a Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 30 hour card and is sent two weeks after completion.
Accepted in all 50 states in the U.S.
DOL Card in 2 weeks. Certificate of Completion - IMMEDIATELY
OSHA 29 CFR 1910
Customer support available 7 days a week
Supervisors in warehousing or other non-construction sites.
Courses Available 24/7
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR OSHA 30 GENERAL INDUSTRY
Once you enroll in the 30 Hour General Industry Training course you will have 1 year (365 days) to complete the course, or 6 months after the first launch to successfully complete the course. Additionally, if all attempts on the final exam are exhausted, the course will no longer be able accessible.
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Curtis Chambers, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. That enables you to start a job immediately
OTHER OSHA Online Training
Workers need the OSHA 10 General Industry, especially if you set safety policy.
We offer this, too. Click the link above, or check our course listings at the top of the page