OSHA 10 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY – OVERVIEW
Show employers that you’ve met your OSHA training requirements, and get to work quickly.
Our OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Safety training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. It covers OSHA safety regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1910.
Upon successful completion you will receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Hour General Industry wallet card. If you need proof of completion right away, you can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This course is designed for workers who need their 10 hour card outside of the construction industry.
- Workers in Manufacturing, warehousing or retail
- Related Industries, outside of construction
- Need to get a OSHA 10 wallet card for a job
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Course
ADVANTAGES OF OUR OSHA 10 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING
- Easy to use, even for non-computer users
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1910
- Finish in 2 days or take up to 6 months to complete
DOL WALLET CARD – NOW IN 2 WEEKS!
You’ll receive a Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 10 hour card and is sent two weeks after completion.
Accepted in all 50 states in the U.S.
OSHA 10 HOUR General Industry Topics
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 3: Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Module 4: Electrical
- Module 5: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 6: Hazard Communication
- Module 7: Machine Guarding Safety
- Module 8: Ergonomics
- Module 9: Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Module 10: Hazwoper
DOL Card in 2 weeks. Certificate of Completion - IMMEDIATELY
OSHA 29 CFR 1910
Customer support available 7 days a week
Workers in warehousing or other non-construction sites.
Courses Available 24/7
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR OSHA 10 GENERAL INDUSTRY
Once you enroll in the 10 Hour General Industry Training course you will have 1 year (365 days) to complete the course, or 6 months after the first launch to successfully complete the course. Additionally, if all attempts on the final exam are exhausted, the course will no longer be able accessible.
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Curtis Chambers, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. That enables you to start a job immediately
OTHER OSHA Online Training
Supervisors need the OSHA 30 General Industry, especially if you set safety policy.
We offer this, too. Click the link above, or check our course listings at the top of the page