About This Course
OSHA 10 Hour Construction – Overview
Our OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
You will also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Hour Construction wallet card. Both can be used as proof of completion of the requirements for OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1926. This OSHA regulation covers construction safety standards. This course is perfect for people that:
- Need to get a OSHA 10 wallet card for a job
- Want to improve job site safety
- Want to get started immediately
- Like going at their own pace
- Need to learn OSHA requirements
Advantages of our OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Get an authentic DOL OSHA card
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1926 (construction safety)
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Review the material as much as you like
- Newly updated with OSHA’s latest requirements
- High quality voice narration of slides
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety – Features
This course is designed for workers who need their 10 hour card for construction safety. Our course offers these features:
- Contact a trainer with any questions
- Highly interactive
- Relevant photos and graphics
- Voice narration
- Finish in 2 days or take up to 6 months to complete
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Course – Topics
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 3: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 4: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 5: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Lead Exposure
- Module 8: Asbestos Exposure
DOL Wallet Card – Now in 2 Weeks!
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety training course covers the OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr part 1926. Participants that complete the course receive a temporary certificate of completion immediately after completing all the requirements. Participants also receive a Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 hour wallet card.
This card is the official DOL 10 hour card and is sent two weeks after completion.
Official DOL card – shipped within 2 weeks
OSHA 29 CFR 1926
Customer support available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM (CST)
Entry-level construction workers
Courses Available 24/7
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Additional Information for OSHA 10 Construction
Once you enroll in the 10 Hour Construction Training course you will have 1 year (365 days) to complete the course, or 6 months after the first launch to successfully complete the course. Additionally, if all attempts on the final exam are exhausted, the course will no longer be able accessible
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Curtis Chambers, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. That enables you to start a job immediately.