About This Course
HAZWOPER 40 – Overview
This training covers the OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard for OSHA CFR 1910.120.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a certificate of completion immediately. This allows you the show an employer that you have completed the required 40 hours of OSHA approved HAZWOPER Training.
Who Should Take the Training?
This course is perfect for people that are involved in:
- Hazardous substances clean-up operations
- Voluntary clean-up operations
- Emergency response operations involving hazardous waste
- Storage, disposal or treatment of hazardous substances
How does it work?
HAZWOPER Training Right From Home. The entire HAZWOPER 40 Training is completely online.
- Begin Immediately! Even today
- Available anytime, from any internet connected computer
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Review the material as much as you like
- Immediate certificate of completion
Advantages of our 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
- OSHA Accepted in all 50 States
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1910.120
- Easy to use, regardless of computer skills.
- Newly updated with OSHA’s latest requirements
- High quality voice narration of slides
40 Hour HAZWOPER Training – Topics
The 40 Hour HAZWOPER course covers over 25 different topics as required in the OSHA standard, including:
- Regulation Overview
- Hazard Recognition
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response and Procedures
- Safe Work Practices
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Air Monitoring
- Site Control
HAWOPER 40 Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to print your certificate of completion showing that you have completed the OSHA HAZWOPER 40 requirements. You may do this IMMEDIATELY after completion.
HAZWOPER Certificate of Completion - IMMEDIATELY
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.12
Customer support available Monday - Friday 8AM - 8PM (CST)
Hands on hazardous clean-up & emergency response
Courses Available 24/7
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
There is a short quiz at the end of each module and a final exam at the end of the 40 Hour Training. Each requires a score of 70 to pass. The course materials may be reviewed prior to retaking the quiz.
There are no pre-requisite requirements for this HAZWOPER training course.
Our Subject Matter Expert for the course has consulted and trained over 20,000 individuals about OSHA, Labor Law, Workers Compensation and other regulatory requirements.
Hands On Training
After completing the HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training, employees must have additional hands-on training in the donning, doffing, and use of the Personal Protective Equipment required for their job site. Employers typically provide this training.