Save $20. Earn Your OSHA 30 card quickly. Special Price!
Our OSHA 30 Hour General Industry safety course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
You will also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Hour Construction wallet card. Both can be used as proof of completion of the requirements for OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1910. This OSHA regulation covers safety requirements for all industries outside of construction.
This course is perfect for people that:
- Need to get a OSHA 30 wallet card for a job
- Want to improve safety in their workplace
- Have supervisor responsibility
- Need to set safety policy or report to OSHA
- Need to start immediately
30 Hour General Industry Safety Training – Course Topics
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Basic Safety Orientation
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Emergency Action Plan
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Confined Spaces and Permit Required Confined Spaces
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Machine Guarding Safety
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Substances and Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Workplace Violence
- Safety and Health Programs
- Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace
- Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Ionizing and Non-ionizing Radiation Safety
- Formaldehyde Awareness
- Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Materials
OSHA 30 Hour Course Learning Outcomes
- State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance
- Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings
- To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program
- To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings or structures
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Wallet Card
The OSHA 30 Hour general industry safety training course covers the OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr part 1910. Participants that complete the course receive a temporary certificate of completion immediately after completing all the requirements.
Participants also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 30 hour card and is sent eight to ten weeks after completion.
Once you enroll in the 30 Hour general industry training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course.
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email Matt Luman, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion allowing you to begin a job immediately.
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
Do you need the 10 Hour version? Visit our OSHA 10 Hour General Industry page.