Save $10. Earn your OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Card.
Our OSHA 10 Hour General Industry course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
You will also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 Hour Construction wallet card. Both can be used as proof of completion of the requirements for OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1910. This OSHA regulation covers safety standards for all industries outside of construction.
This course is perfect for people that:
- Need an OSHA 10 Hour General Industry wallet card for a job
- Want to improve workplace safety
- Want to get started immediately
- Like going at their own pace
- Need to learn OSHA 1910 requirements
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training – Course Topics
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Emergency Action Plan
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Machine Guarding Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Substances and Industrial Hygiene
- Safety and Health Programs
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry – Learning Outcomes
- State the purpose of the OSH Act
- List the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Understand aisle and passageway maintenance
- Identification and protection of floor openings
- Effective Egress fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Establish the guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment
OSHA 10 General Industry Safety Wallet Card
The OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Safety training course covers the OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr part 1910. Participants that complete the course receive a temporary certificate of completion immediately after completing all the requirements.
Participants also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 10 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 10 hour card and is sent eight to ten weeks after completion.
Once you enroll in the 10 Hour General Industry Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course.
We have an OSHA Authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email Matt Luman, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion allowing you to start work immediately.
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Training
Do you need the 30 Hour version? Visit our OSHA 30 Hour General Industry page.