Get Your Confined Space Training Certification! – Save $30
OSHA Confined Space Training is required for employees before entering a confined space. It is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the employee has this training. Our Confined Space Entry course covers the OSHA 1910.146 regulations.
Our OSHA Confined Space Training is 8 hours long, all online, allowing the employee to go at their own pace. It is available online, anytime, from any internet connected computer.
After completing the course you will receive a Confined Space Entry certificate of completion.
OSHA Confined Space Training Course – Objectives
Objectives of this course are for the student to:
- Understand the scope & application of OSHA’s various confined space entry standards
- Identify “Confined Spaces”, then determine if they are “Permit Required”
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a “Permit-required confined space entry program”
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA’s “Alternate Entry” and “Reclassification” procedures
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
Certificate Of Completion
After completing the course and passing the final exam, you will be able to print a personalized certificate of completion that shows:
- You have completed a course in OSHA Confined Spaces training
- Your name
- The course hours (8)
- The specific OSHA standard covered (OHSA 1910.146)
This certificate is available immediately after completion.
OSHA Regulation 1910.146
This course covers the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for general industry. Here’s the OSHA standard for Confined Space Entry.
OSHA Confined Spaces Entry Training Requirements
The OSHA standard lists training requirements to protect employees from the hazards of entry into permit-required confined spaces. Specifically, the standard says:
- The employer shall provide training so that all employees whose work is regulated by this section acquire the understanding, knowledge, and skills necessary for the safe performance of the duties assigned under this section
- Training shall be provided to each affected employee
- Before the employee is first assigned duties under this section
Confined Space Training – Additional Info
Students completing the course are eligible to take the final exam online. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to print your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.