Save $20. OSHA 30 Hour Construction Card. Our Lowest Price!
Our OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately.
You will also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 Hour Construction wallet card. Both can be used as proof of completion of the requirements for OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1926. This OSHA regulation covers construction safety standards.
The OSHA 30 Hour course is typically for people that:
- Set safety policy
- Supervise others on the job site
- Need to get a OSHA 30 wallet card for a job
- Have OSHA safety responsibilities on the job
- Need to learn OSHA reporting requirements
Advantages of our OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Training
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Get an authentic DOL OSHA card
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1926 (construction safety)
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Review the material as much as you like
- Newly updated with OSHA’s latest requirements
- High quality voice narration of slides
30 Hour Construction Safety Training – Course Topics
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- 29 CFR 1904—Recordkeeping
- Basic Safety Orientation
- OSHA 1926 Subpart C–General Safety and Health Provisions
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart Z–HEALTH HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION: Hazard Communication
- OSHA 1926 Subpart D–HEALTH HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION: Hazardous Materials
- OSHA 1926 Subpart D–Process Safety Management (PSM)
- OSHA 1926 Subpart E–Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Protection for Construction—Basic
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Hand and Power Tools—Basic
- Welding and Cutting for Construction
- Electrical Safety for Construction
- Struck-By and Caught In Between Hazards
- Fall Protection—Basic
- Cranes and Rigging—Basic
- Motor Vehicles
- Concrete and Masonry Construction—Basic
- Stairways and Ladders
- Confined Spaces
- Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Use of Explosives in the Workplace
OSHA 30 Hour Course Features
- Newly updated
- Covers OSHA requirements for 29 cfr 1926
- Highly interactive
- Relevant photos and graphics
- Voice narration
- Start immediately
- Finish in 4 days or take up to 6 months to complete
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Wallet Card
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety training course covers the OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr part 1926. Participants that complete the course receive a temporary certificate of completion immediately after completing all the requirements.
Participants also receive the Department of Labor (DOL) OSHA 30 hour wallet card. This card is the official DOL 30 hour card and is sent eight to ten weeks after completion.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the 30 Hour Construction Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course.
Contact a Trainer
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Marie Athey, OHST, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Need Proof of Completion Immediately?
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. This allows you to get started on a job immediately after completing the course.