Save $10. Earn OSHA 10 Construction Card. Our Lowest Price!
Our OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety training online course is easy to use, and you can start right away. Upon successful completion of the course, participants can print a temporary certificate of completion immediately. You will also receive an OSHA 10 Hour Construction wallet card from the Department of Labor in four to six weeks. Both can be used as proof of completion of the requirements for OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr 1926. This OSHA regulation covers construction safety standards. This course is perfect for people that:
- Need to get a OSHA 10 wallet card for a job
- Want to improve job site safety
- Want to get started immediately
- Like going at their own pace
- Need to learn OSHA requirements
Advantages of our OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Training
- Immediate temporary certificate of completion
- Get an authentic OSHA card from the DOL
- Covers OSHA regulations in 29 cfr 1926 (construction safety)
- Go at your own pace – stop and start as you wish
- Review the material as much as you like
- Newly updated with OSHA’s latest requirements
- High quality voice narration of slides
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety – Features
This course is designed for workers who need their 10 hour card for construction safety. Our course offers these features:
- Contact a trainer with any questions
- Highly interactive
- Relevant photos and graphics
- Voice narration
- Finish in 2 days or take up to 6 months to complete
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Course – Topics
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- OSHA 1926 Subpart C – General Safety and Health Provisions
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart Z – Hazard Communication
- OSHA 1926 Subpart D — Hazardous Materials
- Cranes and Rigging
- Electrical Safety for Construction
- Struck-By and Caught In Between Hazards
- Fall Protection
- OSHA 1926 Subpart E – Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand and Power Tools
- Stairways and Ladders
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Wallet Card
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety training course covers the OSHA regulations and standards in 29 cfr part 1926. Participants that complete the course receive a temporary certificate of completion immediately after completing all the requirements. Participants also receive an OSHA 10 hour wallet card directly from the Department of Labor (DOL). This card is the official DOL 10 hour card and is sent four to six weeks after completion.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the 10 Hour Construction Training course you will have 6 months to successfully complete the course.
Contact a Trainer
We have an OSHA authorized trainer available to answer any questions you have during the course. You may email the trainer, Marie Athey, OHST, anytime by clicking this link: OSHA Authorized Trainer.
Need Proof of Completion Immediately?
Immediately after finishing the course, you can download and print a temporary certificate of completion. That enables you to start a job immediately.