Hazwoper Certification – 8 Hour Refresher – Lowest Price Ever!
The SafetyOnlineNetwork offers an online course to meet the requirements for the HAZWOPER refresher training. The course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for the 8 hour annual requirement. This OSHA regulation is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. Our HAZWOPER refresher course covers this requirement, and contains nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response.
HAZWOPER Refresher – Course Features
- OSHA accepted for all 50 states!
- 15 customized activities; 4 types: T/F, M/C, Drop Down, Drag & Drop
- 11 Knowledge Checks, 5 questions; un-graded, self paced
- 7 videos
- Highly interactive
- Covers topics in OSHA regulation CFR 1910.120 for HAZWOPER refresher training
- Voice narration to make learning and retention easier
HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Course Topics
Our HAZWOPER refresher course covers the following topics:
- HAZWOPER regulations
- Site Characterization
- Hazard Recognition
- Personal Protective Equipment,
- Medical Surveillance
- Confined Space Entry and
- Emergency Procedures
HAZWOPER Refresher Training – OSHA Accepted
Our HAZWOPER refresher training meets OSHA’s requirements for the 8 hour annual refresher training required to keep your 40 or 24 hour HAZWOPER current.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion which is accepted by OSHA as documentation of training.
HAWOPER Refresher – Course Learning Objectives
- After completing the HAZWOPER refresher, you will have completed the following learning objectives:
- Read and understand OSHA regulations and requirements
- Summarize Site Characterization
- Understand the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures.
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers and reactive chemicals
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE
- Understand the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
- Develop a Medical Surveillance Program and understand its purpose
- Understand confined space permit system; be able to identify the main confined space atmospheric hazards, types of ventilation and gain an overall understanding of medical concerns associated with confined spaces
- Understand the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others
HAZWOPER 24 Hour & HAZWOPER 40 Hour Courses
Additional Information about the HAZWOPER 8-Hour Course
Enrollment is open to those who have already completed the 40-hour or 24-hour HAZWOPER training. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to print your certificate.
All module quizzes for the 8 hour HAZWOPER training course require a minimum score of 70 to proceed forward in the course. The final exam also requires a minimum score of 70 to receive a certificate of completion. The final exam may be taken three times if necessary.