40 Hour HAZWOPER Course – Subject Matter Expert
This is a high quality, online 40 hour course that covers all the requirements mandated by OSHA, specifically, the topics included in 29 CFR 1910.120. The subject matter expert for the course is Rick C. Knight – CEO – EZ-OSHA and International Code College.
Sr. Instrumentation/Control Systems Engineer
Lead Electrical Engineer,
Consultant / Trainer
Government Regulatory Training / Consulting
Electrical & General Construction Project Management
Petro-Chem Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering
Process Controls and Instrumentation Engineering
Nuclear & Fossil Fuel Power / Controls Engineering
Pharmaceutical & Food / Beverage Process Controls Design
Broadcast & Computer Design, operations, programming
Detailed Work Experience
- Consulted and trained 20,000+ individuals with various companies in OSHA, Labor Law, Workers Compensation, and other related regulatory requirements.
- Provided contract training services for Texas A & M (OTC), Metropolitan Community Colleges, Red Rocks Community College, Rockhurst University, Tulsa Tech, National Seminars Group, as well as many businesses directly.
- Advised numerous clients as to the appeals process and specific defenses to utilize to overturn non-legitimate citations.
- Assisted many private companies in significant reductions of amounts of financial penalties associated with citations.
- Developed first public webinar program approved by OSHA for the delivery of curriculum necessary to achieve issuance of OSHA 10 and 30 Hour training cards.
- Project Management including preparation of Capital Expenditure Proposals, Operation Manuals, Cost Estimates, CPM & Expenditure Schedules, Specifications, and Design. Responsible for projects up to $250,000,000
- Project Engineering including Specification, Design, Procurement, Installation, Start Up, and System/Project Turn- Over.
- Trained 300+ students in various specialties and basics in First Aid, Scuba, Rescue Bloodborne Pathogens, AED, and CPR.